I can’t believe I had to get my pedicures done at this place in NYC: ‘I was a total scrub’

Theresa, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was so frustrated when she found out she had a pedically painful condition that she spent hours in the bathroom trying to get the procedure done.

But she was determined to get her hair done, and she was finally able to get it done after about 20 minutes.

“I had to go in the middle of the night, just to get in and have my hair done.

It was embarrassing,” Theresa told Buzzfeed.

“It was like I was an animal in a zoo.”

She said she spent all day waiting to see the doctors who had the procedure.

“They put me in a room, they put me on a gurney, they took my temperature.

I couldn’t breathe,” Theresa said.

“Then they put a mask over my face and then they put the mask over me.

It took me 20 minutes to get out of the room.

It’s like, I don’t know how I’m going to get through that.”

After Theresa had her pedicurys done, she told her husband, who was a dental hygienist, that it was not good for his dental health and that it would be a waste of money to have the procedure and then she didn’t have to have it.

“I was so embarrassed,” Theresa explained.

“My husband was like, ‘Why didn’t you get it?’

And I’m like, you know, I’m doing it.

And he’s like ‘No, no, no.

You know, it’s not worth it.'”

Theresa added, “It’s not a good idea.”

Theresa and her husband eventually got the procedure at a local pedicab service.

They both had to wear an eye mask, but they both had it done in one go, with the same doctor, who had also prescribed an antibiotic.

Theresa and her partner said that they both felt very proud of themselves and had made it through their ordeal without feeling sick.

“The first time I did it, I had this huge headache,” Theresa recalled.

“And then after I had my shower, I went back in, I just had a really hard headache again.

It felt like I had a virus.

I was feeling really sick, but I knew that it could be over soon.””

After that, I was in the hospital a couple of times.

I was feeling really sick, but I knew that it could be over soon.”